Friday, June 11, 2010

I am not squeeky clean anyway

After having an argy-bargy with God, just like how Jacob wrestled God, I have finally come to my senses. So what if things do not go my way? Afterall I'm not squeeky clean. Who am I if I'm full of dirt to have the rights to barter with God. Life is tough but God will make it easier and most of the times it was ourselves who make things harder. But God is a wonderful God, because He forgives and provides AFTER the consequences... ^_^"

Anyway I do have, now and then, the temptation to vent out my anger and frustrations but seriously, what good would that do? Would by being angry or negative have made the day any better?

Reminds me of a story where King David happened to see a hot chick (if not mistaken taking a shower!) from his balcony of his palace. His hormones raged and soon without realising it, he was controlled by his dick and a 1-night-stand happened. Tough luck to him because that 1-night-stand impregnate the hot chick and to make matters worse, that hot chick was a mrs. So he sent the guy wearing the "green hat" to war in the front lines and resulted in his death. Soon after, King David took that hot chick to be his concubine. The chick bore him a son but soon after the son fell sick. During that time King David realised it was his sin, so he fasted and prayed but eventually his son still died. But after his son died, King David started eating again.

Moral of the story,
1. Even great men fall
2. David is God's favourite, but still gets punished
3. Act of fasting and praying showed his repentance. Without repentance, there'll be no lesson learned.
4. After his son died, he started eating. No point crying over spilt milk. Move on for there'll always be open doors.
5. Always wear a condom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment