Thursday, June 17, 2010

FRIENDS

There are times where I could not really understand friendship. It is a casual thing and yet sometimes it seems so complicated and delicate. I guess when it involves other human being, you would have guess that much.
Once, a smart person said, "A friend in the time of need is a friend indeed." How true!
Have you ever wondered where do all your friends go when your are nearing your waterloo? Or why do my friends suddenly show up when I'm successful? Can you be yourself when you're with friends or do you wear a mask?
Well, I guess I wouldn't know until I'm in their shoes. Probably I would react the same way or maybe I would not. Again it's a matter of circumstances, self-awareness and will.


A friend is a mother who believes in you,
A friend is a father who is strict with you,
A friend is a teacher who teaches you,
A friend is a son who loves you.

-Poem by Aditi Yadav-

No comments:

Post a Comment