Monday, April 19, 2010

The world is not fair!

It definitely is not fair. The world I mean. Why are certain people born rich? Why are people born poor? Why are people born healthy? Why are people born handicap?

Wait. Why am I expecting it to be fair when it is an unfair world? So now the question goes to God. Why is God so unfair? Does anybody really deserves what they are born into? By saying this I mean in both good and bad conditions.

When I seriously ponder into this matter, I realised that God is indeed fair. Why do I say so? Well for instance, people would say that I'm born healthy and not handicap. My argument is, healthy people can be handicapped by negativity and depression but some physically challenged people don't. The matter is humans only judge God's fairness by mainly one thing - wealth. Let me tell you that wealthy people are handicap too especially the spoonies (born with a silver spoon) because they never know what it's like to make ends meet which on the other hand, it has become a second nature to poor people. What if or when these spoonies fell from their father's throne? Their predicament will be much worse than of the poor. There's a saying in the Bible, "it is hard for the rich to enter the kingdom of God for it is like a camel trying to enter a needle's eye". Now you would say it's absurd, how can a camel enter into a needle's eye? Let me enlighten you, in those days, great cities have great gates but that is not the only entrance. For there is another much smaller entrance which is meant for people to walk in and out but it's quite small. This entrance is called the needle's eye. So, for a camel to enter, it would be very difficult because imagine a camel would be carrying loads of stuff for the merchant, and they'll have to unload all the excessive baggage and probably also the saddle and squeeze the camel through the gate. So, it's not impossible for the rich to enter but it's hard. So, my conclusion is these people are handicap too. Alas, God is fair my friends. We just need to see things in God's perspective but not man's.

No comments:

Post a Comment