Friday, April 16, 2010

Worship place or home?

Do you feel rested, peaceful and joyful when you're in your place of worship? Which in my case in church. Or do you feel more rested, more peaceful, and more joyful when you're at home, or golfing, or whatever your favourite hang-out place is?

Why do I ask? Because if the latter applies to you, your place of refuge is not God, your joy & peace is not from God.
But if you're a free-thinker, you might ask why do I want anything from God? Well, if you are in an uncontrollable life and death situation or if you have an incurable disease, who do you go to? What about your life? Where do you get it from? Anyway this is not a place to "convince" you. But if you really "see" what I'm saying, you might want to consider changing your priorities in life.

Do not crucify me for this epiphany of mine that I'm sharing out of goodwill but not of ostentatious virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment