Sunday, November 27, 2011

Please do not judge me!

Have you ever judge somebody just by looking at them? Who am I kidding , there goes a saying "1st impression made a lasting impression". But sometimes I just hate it when people have so much time in the world to try to read you, I mean how can you possibly know who am I, unless you're really in my shoes. The only conclusion you'll have is through your own experiences in life which obviously isn't mine, therefore it's not accurate!

But as always, that's the kind of place the world is.

To the "actors" out there, the world is a stage where if you're good in acting, you're set for fame, but if on the contrary you'll be subject to ridicule;
To the "conquerors", the world is a battlefield waiting to be conquered without mercy nor will you be given any mercy;
To the "players", the world is a fun place where you can have many spectators, but they're ONLY merely spectators;
To the "dreamers", the world could still be a better place...

There is a person who once told me this, "Life is just but a long act". When I was young I didn't know what he meant but now I know that he's an "actor" when genuine-ness is not an important subject. The most important thing is that people recognise his contributions and actions in every situation.

So if you follow me till now, you'll realise that: 
Why is it some people only work when the boss is around...;
Why is it that some people go all out to gain victory without showing mercy to their co-workers/subordinates...;
Why is there a party-animal who seems to like to be in the centre of attention all the time even when it is something bad...;
Why is there some people who just don't know why he/she can't fit in...

I'm writing this in protest of people judging each other, but in the end I contradict myself in judging people specifically by categories! Well, just trying to understand the world a little more from my POV...

No comments:

Post a Comment